Welder / Fabricator
- Must be able to weld with MIG, and TIG at a professional level for Aluminum, Stainless and Carbon Steel Components
- Fabricate Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel heavy and light structures, frames, skids, piping, tanks, sheet metal and other projects
- Must have basic knowledge of welding repair techniques (Build Up, Overlay, etc.)
- Setup, adjust and operate shop equipment such as: Welders, Drill Press, Band Saws, Oxo-Acetylene Torch, Plasma Cutters, etc.
- Ability to distinguish stainless steel, carbon steel and aluminum and read blue prints. Familiarity with basic hand tools such as hand drills, wrenches, sockets, and screwdrivers. Must be willing to work overtime on an as-needed basis to maintain production deadlines
- Read and use blueprints, sketches, specifications, written and verbal instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Able to accurately measure with a tape measure
- Must be able to maintain high quality welds in a safe manner
- High school or equivalent
To apply call 330-296-6461 — 553 N. Chestnut St, Ravenna
ask for Mark or Brian
About Sta-Warm Electric
Sta-Warm has been in the business of designing and building electrically heated industrial equipment and accessories since 1921.
Our products are proudly made in the USA and built to stand the test of time. When you buy from Sta-Warm, you know you are getting the highest quality industrial heating equipment on the market.