Who We Are:
We are Boogie Board, makers of best-selling reusable writing and creativity products. Boogie Board is owned by Kent Displays, the global leader in reflective bistable cholesteric liquid crystal display technology. Over the last decade, Boogie Board products have redefined writing and drawing for both adults and kids—selling millions of reusable writing and creativity products in 40 countries worldwide. Our team is passionate about helping our consumers play, create, learn, live and work better.
Grow your career with a company that creates cool products, gives back to the community, and offers a friendly, diverse, innovative, inclusive culture.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Specialist to join our dynamic team in a very hands-on, developmental role.
Warehouse Specialists work in warehouse settings where they are responsible to pull, pack, and ship orders in an accurate manner along with loading and unloading freight while providing direct customer services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily shipment of products to customers on time
- Makes the required inventory transactions of product via bar code scanner
- Maintains all active inventory records, inventory counts, and part locations with accuracy
- Pulls kits for sales orders, production work orders and for contract manufacture purchase orders
- Identifies necessary parts by part number listed on the item
- Maintains accurate quantity of parts
- Ensures parts are packed appropriately (ESD if required)
- Delivers kit to appropriate next step, production work orders to production stage area, and sales orders to shipping ETC
- Performs daily cycle counts, identifies root causes of discrepancies and reconciles count
- Organizes stock, maintains inventories in the warehouse, and performs cleaning duties
- Uses 5S system to maintain inventory organization
- Follow all safety protocols in place for the warehouse environment
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance and availability
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 3-5 years of warehouse experience, shipping experience using UPS/FedEx software and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Previous use of barcode scanning equipment and warehouse experience required
- Experience and comfort level working with computer systems at an intermediate level required.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence, and memos, and to write effective correspondence required
- Ability to carry out detailed written or oral instructions with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations with managers, and other employees of the organization required
- History of effective work in team environments utilizing organization skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal, including the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs required
- Stable work history
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, then please send your information to Kyle Smith([email protected]). Kent Displays is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Applicants will be required to have started or have documentation of completion of COVID-19 vaccinations prior to the first day of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kent Displays
Kent Displays, Inc. is a global leader of liquid crystal display technology and an expert in research, development, roll-to-roll manufacturing, and consumer packaged goods design and assembly.