ALLEN, AUGLAIZE, JEFFERSON, PORTAGE, STARK, SUMMIT, TUSCARAWAS, TRUMBULL, AND WAYNE COUNTIES
Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs to foster recovery, build independence, and change destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We are seeking Summer Job Coaches to provide support, oversight and job coaching to transition age individuals in employment or employment settings. This position will work 35 – 40 hours per week and is needed from mid-May through mid-August. Positions are located in Allen, Auglaize, Jefferson, Portage, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, Trumbull and Wayne (report to Stark County) Counties, Ohio. Pays $15.50 per hour.
- Analyze the job site to identify job requirements, supports, employer expectations, and the
- essential job functions
- Assess client performance (e.g., observations, collection of baseline behavior, employer input
- regarding the client’s job performance) on the job in preparation for the development or adjustment of the client’s job training plan. Provide training in accordance with the job training plan
- Assist with classroom instruction of work and soft skills
- Ensure customer satisfaction for the customers including, but not limited to, the client,
- employer, and referral agents
- Collect timesheets and distribute paychecks if required
- Communicate client progress with the referral agency and other appropriate parties
- Maintain necessary case record documentation and distribute to appropriate parties
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or equivalent; excellent driving record; access to a vehicle and willingness to transport clients where necessary to accomplish client goals. Prefer someone with their Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services field or one year of related experience. This is a great opportunity for teachers or other individuals who have summers off!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing [email protected] with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
About Coleman Health Services
Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized organization. We offer programs for individuals diagnosed with mental & physical disabilities. Coleman Health Services offers a full array of behavioral health services and rehabilitation programs designed to improve the lives of individuals and families. We also help businesses create a “win-win” solution by employing our clients and discovering the tax credits available.