QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, IT Planning and Specialized Security Services as an extension of their organization. Our teams work collaboratively to provide the best solutions for our customers.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented individual to manage IT security policies and compliance requirements. Security Analysts work and learn from our security team leaders using specialized tools to detect, analyze and limit security events. Successful candidates will be thorough in nature, learning the best ways to improve security at each customer location while being mindful of compliance requirements and budget. A strong work ethic is a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor computer networks for security issues
- Ability to filter out suspicious activity, find and mitigate risks before breaches occur
- Conduct security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Analyze security breaches to identify root cause
- Update/create company incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Collaborate with team members for the best product fit
- Clearly communicate product recommendations in proposal email
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic understanding of IT and technical concepts
- Knowledge of NIST guidelines and HIPAA requirements
- Understanding of Security Awareness Training tools like KnowBe4
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- A team player that works well with management and staff at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for best practice recommendations
We are a family owned business with high value on accountability, professionalism, and individual growth. Your voice is heard at QualityIP.
- Competitive salary
- United Healthcare Health Insurance with HSA
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with 3% Company Match
- Flexible schedule with Paid Time Off
- Tuition Co-op Training Programs
- Company Apparel provided at no cost
- Employee Outings and Annual Holiday Party
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
If you want to join our team of experts, please send us your resume.
About Quality IP
We’re fascinated by technology and enjoy making it work for you. Every day brings new challenges—from designing and building state-of-the-art networks to fixing printer issues—the payoff is smiling, happy customers. That’s always our goal.
And, it’s one of the main reasons why QualityIP is an award winning company and has grown to be one of the largest Managed IT Services companies around.