Miller Transfer & Rigging is specialized flatbed carrier whose main focus is transporting over dimensional freight. We operate terminals nationwide; in addition, we have the capacity to move freight to Canada and Mexico. Miller Transfer was established in 1968. Interested in growing with us? Keep reading!
What we are looking for:
Facilities Maintenance Specialist
What you’ll do every day:
· Service our corporate facility as a part of the maintenance team by inspecting and repairing lights, drains, cleaning restrooms, and other general custodial duties.
· Perform all aspects of facility maintenance including preventative maintenance inspections of shop and building equipment, grounds maintenance and facility improvements and repair.
· Snow removal, landscape and lawn trimming and upkeep of the corporate facility.
· Managing and organizing inventory of drivers’ equipment (i.e., shop tarps, chains, binders, padding, etc.).
· Any other duties assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
What makes you successful:
· You are a problem solver with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously.
· You are a self-starter with a positive can-do mindset!
· You enjoy having a full daily schedule that involves following directions and performing a variety of different tasks.
· You are organized and can manage your time wisely, safely, and efficiently with minimal supervision.
· You have integrity and pride yourself on getting the job done right!
· Experience in a facilities maintenance position I.E. Custodial or other maintenance function.
Why you should consider working with us:
· Vacation your first year.
· Excellent health benefits that includes a wellness plan for you to follow, keep healthy and keep your cost low.
· Great home work life balance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org