Andersen Windows is hiring Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift in our Aurora, OH location.
- Opportunity for pay increases every 6 months!
- 13 days paid vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Chose when and how you get paid with DailyPay
- Competitive wages and benefits – pay $19.05/hr – $20.39/hr + 6% shift premium for 2nd shift and 9% for 3rd shift, full benefits package including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, and profit sharing
- Work in a safe manner and follow safe work practices and policies. Help ensure co-workers are working safely and following safety requirements
- Support and exhibit respectful workplace behavior and teamwork
- Operate manufacturing equipment and use hand tools as required
- Able to shutdown and clean line properly, remove and clean tooling
- Able to assist with line set ups and start up with direction from Supervision
- Complete necessary documentation, including process checks, quality checks, and production reporting
- Able to use intuitive and creative thinking to recognize and solve minor issues and refer complex problems to appropriate associates
- Recognize mechanical issues that should involve Maintenance associates
- Engage in cross-training to maintain flexibility and adaptability to support resource planning
- Support and participate in Employee Engagement activities
- Perform other duties across the plant as needed as directed by supervision or management
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, perform tasks requiring repetitive motion and stand for long periods
- Ability to read and understand reports and a willingness to cross train on several operations
- Possess communication, teamwork, problem solving, and leadership skills
- Intuitive and creative thinking
- Excellence: We will build customer trust and loyalty by understanding and caring about exceeding customer expectations for enduring quality and responsiveness
- Integrity: We take pride in our commitment to do the right thing by demonstrating fairness, integrity and high ethical standards in all of our actions
- Innovation: We will uphold our legacy of innovations and embrace change in all areas of our business as a means of attaining and sustaining leadership
- Partnership: We will cultivate successfully relationships with everyone in our business circle and strengthen them through shared values, common goals and active participation
- Corporate Citizenship: We will continue our long-standing commitment to leadership in environmental stewardship and to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work
Andersen is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Andersen Windows
We’re focused on bringing more light into people’s lives by helping them create healthier, happier spaces to build memories and do what they love. This applies to our team, too. By celebrating our differences and embracing a positive work-life balance, we are recognized as a Yellow Ribbon company, one of Forbes Magazine’s 2021 “America’s Best Large Employers” and a “Best Employer for Diversity.” As a 2021 Energy Star Partner of the Year, Andersen is also committed to environmental health and sustainability. No matter your role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference.