Hiring Now – Direct Support Professionals help care for the developmentally disabled children and adults who live at our Mantua location.
Full-Time & Part-Time DSP Positions Are Available!
2nd Shift: 2:30pm-11:00pm
3rd Shift: 10:30pm-7:00am
Every other weekend and holiday is required. Must have a high school diploma/GED and be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Bonus Me – Earn up to $500 for each friend or family member we hire after you tell them about the great job opportunity you’ve discovered working as a DSP.
- Paid Training – Learn First Aid, proper lifting techniques, Hoyer Lifts, how to maneuver a wheelchair and understand non-verbal cues.
- Get Recognized – Your hard work will be rewarded with special event meals, gift card drawings, service recognition, awards and numerous opportunities to win things like tickets, gift cards, zoo memberships, and so much more!
- Paid Time Off – Work hard and relax. We all need a vacation every now and then and it’s pretty cool when we’re paid to relax! PTO is available at 24 hours/week and you get six (6) paid holidays when you’re full-time.
- Wellness – 5 Medical Plan Options, Dental and Vision Plans, Free Life Insurance Policy, Employer Match Retirement Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, and much more.
- Career or Stepping-Stone –With several employees with over 40 years of service, you too just might want to stay here awhile. If you are in college for a career in the medical field, Hattie Larlham is the perfect place to get hands-on experience for your chosen career.
Apply today to learn more!
Our Mantua location is in northern Portage County, less than 10 minutes from the I-480 exit in Streetsboro, Ohio.
We are minutes from:
Aurora Farms – 12 minutes
Hiram College – 15 minutes
Kent State University – 17 minutes
Downtown Hudson – 18 minutes
Macedonia – 23 minutes
Burton – 29 minutes
Downtown Warren – 36 minutes
Hattie Larlham, a place committed to comfort, joy, and achievement.
About Hattie Larlham
A Hattie Larlham Direct Support Professional (DSP) provides care to children and adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities. Whether you're experienced in the healthcare field or a new graduate, Hattie Larlham has opportunities for you. Apply today if you have a desire to enhance the quality of life for the people we serve and compassion to create a nurturing environment deserved by all.