Ravenna, OH • Accounting
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Responsibilities include monthly closing and budgeting for Family & Community Services.
1. Reviews budget versus actual and working.
2. Monthly closing and budgeting of Agency Programs.
3. Provide all necessary reporting to funding sources managed.
4. Invoice funds related to programs managed.
5. Prepare and manage program budgets.
6. Complies with agency policies and procedures, COA regulations, federal and state requirements, and educational/certification/registry requirements.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Accounting experience preferred.
2. Valid Ohio Driver’s License and ability to meet agency requirements for driving insurability.
3. Must be able to meet agency requirements for criminal back ground check (Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation).
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL/LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of two years experience preferred.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to sit for extended period of time.
About Family & Community Services, Inc.
As an employee at Family & Community Services you can make a difference. We need people just like you! From providing life’s basic needs – food, clothing and shelter – to counseling and mentoring services, F&CS has touched the lives of countless individuals. No one gets up in the morning and says “I want to have a career in non-profit”. Or maybe they do, it’s truly a calling. You are called to be a difference maker and here, at F&CS, you can make that difference.
The better the workplace experience you have, the better service to our programs and their clients. That’s why we believe in teamwork, continuing education, and dedication. By working together and supporting each other, we have created a culture of service and perseverance.