QualityIP is recognized as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the IT support industry. We provide an IT department service where customers use our HelpDesk Support, Cloud Services, Onsite Staffing, Virtual CIO, Procurement, and IT Planning teams as an extension of their organization. We work collaboratively with customers to provide the best fit technology that meets their business objectives.
We are seeking a seasoned, self-motivated sales professional that is eager to help prospects learn the ways we apply best practice technology solutions and support. This job is for those who truly enjoy selling. Tasks involve pipeline management, follow up calls, sales team support, agreement reviews and budgeting.
Successful candidates can clearly explain complex technical improvements to anyone, regardless of their level of expertise. A strong work ethic and good communications skills are a must.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as lead point of contact for prospects
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with accounts
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements that maximize profit
- Build and maintain long lasting client relationships
- Properly identify client needs for appropriate technology solutions
- Upsell new solutions to existing clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience in an inside sales role
- Compassionate listener focused on solutions
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- A team player with high level of dedication and spirit of cooperation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with little or no supervision
- Basic understanding of IT and technical concepts
We are a family owned business with a high value on accountability, professionalism, and individual growth. Your voice is heard at QualityIP.
- Competitive salary with year-end bonus based on productivity
- United Healthcare health Insurance with HSA & ancillary benefits
- John Hancock Retirement Account – Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Training reimbursement – Course materials and testing fees 100% company paid
- Company apparel provided at no cost
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a high-profile team, we would like to meet you!
If you want to join our team of experts, please send us your resume.
About Quality IP
We’re fascinated by technology and enjoy making it work for you. Every day brings new challenges—from designing and building state-of-the-art networks to fixing printer issues—the payoff is smiling, happy customers. That’s always our goal.
And, it’s one of the main reasons why QualityIP is an award winning company and has grown to be one of the largest Managed IT Services companies around.