Position Title: Assembler & Packager
Reports To: Production Manager
Looking for that important next step in your career?
Then join the leading supplier of merchandising equipment, impact protection products and modular wiring systems to the retail industry with metal components manufacturing operations in Medford, MA.
We are looking for a “people” person with a background working in a Manufacturing environment. In this role, you will perform tasks in a team of packing and assembly people creating packaging kits for parts various parts and assemblies.
- Actively participate in assembly and pack activities for all assigned work orders per daily production schedules
- Execute assigned daily work orders with assembly team
- Follow operational procedures for meeting time standards, safety and quality
- Identify areas of continuous improvement to shorten production cycles eliminating waste and inefficiencies without sacrificing product quality
- Use a combination of hand, pneumatic and electric tools required to assemble and package components
Basic Requirements for the position will be:
- “Can do” attitude
- Ability to read and follow instruction sets and drawings as needed
- Ability to learn the use of all tools and machines needed to perform daily tasks
- Ability to learn how to package and assemble parts and assemblies
- Ability to support a flexible schedule (overtime) as needed and required
- Positive attitude, reliability and good communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Boston Retail Group
Boston Group provides total solutions to energize environments, protect assets and support unique shopping or working experience. We listen carefully, look beyond the challenge and come up with smart solutions, exploring new domains every day together with you. From initial concept to full product rollout we expertly guide the process to deliver the right solutions for your needs.