Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs to foster recovery, build independence, and change destinies for individuals, families, and businesses in our community. We are seeking a customer service oriented person to provide Administrative Support at the front desk Monday-Friday in one of our Portage County, Ohio, locations.
What can Coleman offer you?
- A positive and supportive work environment that: values both teamwork and individuality, welcomes innovation, promotes creativity, and values diversity
- You will be encouraged to participate in ongoing learning & developmental opportunities
- A competitive compensation & benefits package
- The ability to provide meaningful input that is heard and acted upon
- $250 Quarterly Employee Recognition Program, Wellness Reimbursement &
What skills and experience are we seeking for the Administrative Support position?
- Answering phones
- Greeting customers
- Notifying staff of client arrival
- Scheduling/confirming appointments
- Collecting co-pays and insurance information
- Operating office equipment such as fax and copy machine
- Performing general office duties as assigned
What qualifications will you need to be a successful in the Administrative Support role?
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to interact with a diverse population
- Maintain confidentiality
- Stay calm during crisis situations
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- One year of related experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
Why join Coleman Health Services?
We are a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and an organization that has demonstrated over 40 years of stability and transparency.
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more depending on status. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing [email protected] with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”
About Coleman Health Services
Coleman Health Services is a nationally recognized organization. We offer programs for individuals diagnosed with mental & physical disabilities. Coleman Health Services offers a full array of behavioral health services and rehabilitation programs designed to improve the lives of individuals and families. We also help businesses create a “win-win” solution by employing our clients and discovering the tax credits available.